Pancakes are without a doubt one of the most magical foods out there, and taste good no matter what. These overnight pancakes are particularly special because they can be made the night before to save precious time in the morning. They are also super adaptable and can be eaten with either sweet or savory toppings that you have lying around your house.
- 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cups oats
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mix until smooth.
- Grease the pan over a medium-low heat.
- Cook them until small bubbles appear on top.
- Flip them, and cook until they become golden brown on both sides.
- Top these babies off with whatever your heart desires!
If you are in a rush, then you can eat them right away, but they are so much more decadent if you leave them in the fridge overnight!