Last updated: May 2017
The terms “User” or “you” mean any user of the Site and/or Services.
1. Information Collection
2. Information Use
In order to allow Users to use the Site, we may require to verify their identity. We may, directly or through third parties, verify information provided to us by Users through certain database. We may also use Users’ information to verify their identity in the event User contact us for assistance.
Other than with respect to Personal Info (as defined herein), if you provide information via the Services (including by collection of non-personal info by the Site), you agree that we have unlimited rights to such information and that we may use such information in any way we choose (including for purposes of targeted commercials). Such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential.
We may also analyze traffic patterns, Users’ demographics and certain User behaviors in order to provide you with a more personalized experience.
We would like to send you, from time to time, information related to the Site, such as updates and other commercial offers we believe you may find interesting. By providing your contact information, you hereby provide your consent to receive such communications. You may choose to opt-out at any time and to stop receiving these communications, without any need to deactivate your account or cease use of the Site.
3. Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We may share non-personal info, aggregate information regarding the Site usage with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. From time to time, we may release non-personal info, in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the Site’s usage. Moreover, we may share users’ information with various third parties in order to facilitate the delivery of the Services and as necessary to allow you to enjoy them.
- If we are legally obligated to provide Users’ details to any authority or third party, or if we are served with judicial orders directing us to do so.
- In order to avoid or prevent any serious damage caused to Users or to any third parties.
- If we are engaged by / engaging any Users with legal proceedings or other claims and disputes.
- If you purchase products or services from a third party through the Site. We will provide the third party the relevant information to complete your purchase process.
- If you choose to enable various applications on the Site (such as Facebook), which might inform third parties, including other browsers of the various social network websites, that you have been exposed to or read certain content that was published on any of the Site. It is expressed that by approving the relevant application, you are confirming that you have been informed thereof and that you shall not have any plea against the us in such regard.
4. Access to Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect Users’ information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We reserve the right to use or disclose personal information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or a legal process.
If We elect, in its reasonable discretion, to transfer ownership or control of the Site or Services to a third party, whether or not in the context of an acquisition, merger, or reorganization, you consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information by Us to that third party, provided that all use of your information by that third party remains subject to the terms of this Policy.
7. Securing Information and Data
We implement in the Site advanced data security systems. However, these systems can not fully ensure a risk free environment and to completely prevent infiltration by unwelcome parties. Therefore, We will not commit that our Services are completely resistant from an unauthorized party invasion.
8. Right to Access Data
According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 1981 (the “Law“), any person is entitled to review any information being gathered with regards to that person in any database. If you reviewed the information or data and found them to be incomplete or incorrect, you are entitled to contact us in order to make the relevant changes or to completely delete the information, through the following contact details:
In addition, if the information in the database is made use of to personally contact you, you may, by law, demand in writing to erase this information from the database.