Recipe: Easiest Chimichurri Sauce
Here’s the best recipe for quick, easy, and delicious chimichurri sauce. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup – Fresh cilantro, Chopped
- 1Cup – Fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 Yellow onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until combined.
- Serve the chimichurri with your favorite steak, chicken wings, roasted potatoes or as a salad dressing.
You may also like