Recipe: Matcha Layered Cheesecake
This Matcha Layered Cheesecake recipe is a one-of-a-kind special dessert that will have you going crazy over every bite. The recipe has many steps, but you won’t regret it. We promise.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 1/3 cups of crushed biscuit
1/3 cup of butter
2 tablespoons of milk
5 teaspoons of gelatin power
2 tablespoons of regular water
3 1/3 cups cream cheese
2/3 cup of sugar
1 2/3 cup of yogurt
1 2/3 cup of heavy cream
2 tablespoons of hot water
2 tablespoons of matcha powder
- Place the biscuit into a ziplock bag and crumble it as small as possible. In a bowl, add melted butter and milk, and then mix.
- In a 20cm (7 inch) spring loaded mold, pour in the mixture and shape it by firmly holding it with your fingers. Then leave it in the fridge for approximately half an hour until it is cooled.
- Put the gelatin into a small dish that is heat-resistant, and the water and let it set.
- Then add the cream cheese and sugar, and make sure it is well mixed. Mix in the yogurt and the heavy cream as well.
- Heat the gelatin for 30 seconds in the microwave and mix evenly every few seconds. Once the gelatin becomes watery, pour it into the mixture.
- Divide the mixture into two parts, and add the Matcha that has been melted with hot water to only one side and mix.
- Pour half of the filling (without the matcha) into the bottom and freeze it for 15 minutes.
- Pour the other half of the filling with the matcha into the mold and cool it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat these steps until you have used all of the filling, and then let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Take the cake out of the mold and sprinkle it with more matcha.
- Enjoy your homemade delicious matcha layered cheesecake!
You may also like