Recipe: Perfectly Pink Vanilla Cupcakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375f or 190c; line muffin cups with papers.
2. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. beat in eggs one at a time.
3. Add flour (mixed with baking powder and salt) alternating with milk beat well; stir in vanilla.
4. Divide evenly among pans and bake for 18 minutes. let cool in pans.
Recipe via Genius Kitchen