Recipe: Ultimate Cheesecake Nachos
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 1 package graham crackers, broken into squares
- 2 c. sliced strawberries
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut, toasted
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
1. In a large bowl using a hand-mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add in heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar and whip until creamy.
2. Arrange graham crackers on a plate and top with dollops of cream cheese mixture. Top with strawberries and coconut and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Recipe via Delish